Our Business Continuity Team is growing, come join us!
Are you a hands-on professional who does not run away from big challenges? Someone who is eager to learn and grow, as well as contribute with expertise in solving problems and proposing innovative solutions? If your answered YES, then this job if for you!
What you will do
- You’ll be responsible for the continuous running of one or more software applications and its ecosystems;
- You’ll be involved in the development of control and monitoring software and in the development of software tools and scripts that will help in maintenance;
- Debug, fix, test and write new code on several languages;
- Work with other colleagues to improve production environments, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety.
What we expect you to bring
- Experience with .NET (C#, ASP.NET), Microsoft SQL Server, more than 1 year will be a plus;
- Will be a plus, experience with: Microsoft Windows Server; Microsoft SharePoint Server; Microsoft Azure; Microsoft Visual Studio; Active Directory; IIS; PowerShell; Web Application troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Portuguese and in English;
- Ability to work effectively towards tight deadlines;
- Responsibility and pro-activity;
- Organization skills, autonomy, and teamwork;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Portuguese and English);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines.
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to join a solid, growing company (with national and international clients);
- Integration in a dynamic and experienced team with lots to teach you;
- Opportunity to work on fast-growing projects where you will work side by side with top decision makers;
- Remuneration compatible with experience and demonstrated knowledge;
- Relaxed, informal, and friendly team environment;
- Flexible work from home policy;
- Day-off on your birthday.
- Teamwork is an essential part for us, so that we can learn and grow together;
- We value a respectful, diverse, egalitarian, and compassionate environment;
- We believe transparency and communication are the foundations for a healthy work environment;
- Curiosity in continuous learning is what pushes us further;
- We value knowledge and experience over a college degree.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not forget to attach your CV!
Who We Are
CAVEDIGITAL is a software house with +20 years of experience in the market working with large Organizations. Our core focus is providing Organizations with our software Smart Governance® to help modernizing the way they handle their formal decisions.
Smart Governance® is an all-in-one integrated product that takes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions, and offers an easy, complete, and reliable environment where our clients can make their corporate decisions, with instant access to information, and full compliance.
At CAVEDIGITAL we realise that the world is changing fast and that’s why we’re revolutionizing corporate governance by providing our clients with the most advanced tools to support their chain of command decision-making processes.